INFORMATION: – COLLECTION AND USE BY PING9 GAMES
While going through the website you may have uncertainty regarding
- Why does Games collect this information
Methods for Collecting Information:
- Anonymous Site Visitor: If you visit our Site we may record information related to your IP address, cookie information, and aggregate information on what content you access or visit. This information is collected in the background while you move around our Site.
- Mailing List Member: If you choose to provide us personal information in order to subscribe to our mailing list or newsletter, we may collect information to aid delivery and preferences such as e-mail address and message performance statistics.
- Registered Site Member: If you choose to register on our Site, we may track broad site usage information as well as aggregate usage of website community features such as downloads and forums. This is in addition to the personal data collected during the registration process.
- Mobile: We may use tools or third party analytical software to collect and use certain non-personal data that does not enable us to identify you. The types of non-personal data we may collect and use include, but are not limited to: (i) mobile device type and device properties; (ii) mobile device software platform and firmware; (iii) mobile phone carrier; (iv) geographical data no more accurate that metropolitan areas; (v) game score and achievements; (vi) other non-personal data as reasonably required by us to enhance its services. We may use the collected data for purposes of analyzing usage of our games, managing and providing our games and to further develop our services and products.
- Flash LSOsWe use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences such as volume control or high game score, or display content based upon what you view on our site to personalize your visit. Third Parties, with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity, use Flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored.
- Browser CookiesYou have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled. You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser.
Age RequirementThe Site will not knowingly collect, use or retain personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13, for any purpose whatsoever (including internal or external marketing or promotional purposes). If you are under the age of 13, you will need your parent or guardian’s consent before you can provide any personal information to us for purposes of registration and other online activities and by registering to this site we believe that you have taken required consents from your Parents / Guardian.
Access, Change or Delete information
- By Parents about their children – Once again, we would like to assure you that we do not keep any information other than what is listed above. However, parents are welcome to contact us about any personally identifiable information about their child by email.which can be done by contacting us at the email.
- Questions & Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, you can contact us at:
Email – [email protected]